In this first episode, I’ll talk about bleach, the catch-all cleaner, and why we should dump it down the drain and use something else instead.
- Some sources to do your own bleach reading:
- Proof that I was a blonde:
- My Catch-All Cleaning Solution:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 10 drops lemon oil
- Mix in a glass or metal spray bottle and shake gently before each use. Safe for all surfaces, and food/clothing safe.
- Park Fact of the Week: Carlsbad Caverns
- Official Website: https://www.nps.gov/cave/index.htm
- Pictures (click pictures for link sources):
Thanks for listening to the first full episode! Tune in next week for EP02! Hint: we’re going to deal with that winter dry skin…